We have significant expertise in undertaking due diligence of both directly held hospitality assets prior to investment acquisition or indirectly held assets which form collaterals for non-performing loans.
We work with hotel investors to identify issues and risks, capex. requirements and investment potential.
We work closely with owners and servicers of loans to prepare business plans and opinions of value, provide an analysis of the options available at an asset and portfolio level, and assist in assessing recoverable amounts.
Our services include
- Site visits and detailed inspection of the asset.
- Legal / technical / town planning / licensing maturity of each asset.
- Local market / competition analysis / rating review.
- High level technical review.
- estimation (short and medium term).
- Remedial costs (legal / technical / town planning / licensing).
- Re-positioning / expansion / upgrading potential.
- Operational assessment and review.
- Financial projections under limited/extensive capex / repositioning scenarios.
- Investment Analysis and Value Estimate. Add-value potential under various scenarios.
- Examination of possible exit options, recoverable amounts, their timing and associated costs.
- Recommended strategies (amicable/non-amicable workouts) for conversion of collaterals into REOs and/or liquidate.
- Segmentation / clustering of loan portfolios (e.g., by size, location, value, exit strategy/ease of exit), and prioritization of actions.